In the heart of Chamonix, city bordering Switzerland and Italy, close to the Tunnel du Mont-Blanc, the hotel offers a perfect situation.
From the train station of Bellegarde sur Valserine (direct TGV 2h35 from Paris) and 1h15 driving or from St Gervais les bains le Fayet (direct TGV 4h35 from Paris) and 25min driving.
We will be pleased to organise the journey with our transfer company.
BY ROAD & HIGHWAY
– Chamonix is well served, with the N205 and the White Highway, A40, connected to the European motorway network.
– From Chamonix, by car, we are located: Just 2,5 km from the « Tunnel du Mont-blanc ». 108km from Annecy. 89km from Geneva. 54 km from Val d’Aoste. 1h30 from Turin. 1h45 from Lausanne and the Leman Lake. 2h20 from Milan. 2h30 from Lyon.
100km from the Haute-Savoie-Mont-Blanc Airport (Annecy). 88km from Geneva International Airport (bus connection between the airport and Chamonix). 220km from Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport.
– SHOULD I HIRE A CAR?
It is not necessary to hire a car. Our hotel is located in the town centre, and you will be able to get around Chamonix on foot and walk to all the places of interest (Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers train, etc). During the winter, a shuttle service is available to the ski areas. Please ask at reception if you require a transfer within Chamonix. For travel to or from the nearest airport (Geneva Cornavin), we will be delighted to organise a shared or private transfer for you with our service providers.
– WHERE CAN I PARK?
There are two outside car parks monitored by CCTV. Rate 15€ per day.
– IS IT POSSIBLE TO HIRE BICYCLES?
The hotel does not have its own bicycles. However, bicycle hire is available at certain sports shops close by. This service is only available during the summer season.
– WHAT ARE THE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES?
Our rooms are available from 3pm, and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
– CAN I EXTEND MY STAY?
Yes, if your room has not been booked or if you are happy to move to a different room.
– IS WI-FI AVAILABLE IN THE HOTEL?
Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas of the hotel, and in every room
– WHAT FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE ROOM?
Our rooms contain the following: Flat screen TV, Mini Bar, Safe, Slippers and dressing gowns, Clarins welcome products, Bluetooth speaker, Coffee machine (only in our Suites).
– ARE THERE HYPOALLERGENIC PILLOWS?
Hypoallergenic pillows are available. Please specify your requirement when booking.
– CAN I SMOKE?
Smoking and vaping are not allowed in the bedrooms or in any part of the hotel.
– HOW OFTEN ARE TOWELS AND BED LINEN CHANGED?
We change the bed linen every 2 days. Towels placed in the bath or shower will be replaced. If you require a more frequent change, or if you need extra towels or bed linen do not hesitate to ask.
– ARE DISABLED PEOPLE CAN STAY AT THE HOTEL?
Our hotel is pleased to wlecome any people with disabilities. We propose 2 rooms especially adapted for people with reduced mobility and wheelchair and our staff is made aware to welcome any people with disabilities.
– HOW OFTEN ARE THE ROOMS CLEANED?
Our rooms are cleaned every day between 9am and 3pm. We offer a turndown service in the evenings between 7pm and 9pm.
– CAN I BRING A PET?
Pets are welcome – 20€ per day supplement.
– ARE THE ROOMS AIR-CONDITIONED?
Our rooms are not air-conditioned. Fans are available on request.
– DO I NEED TO BOOK FOR THE SPA?
Our hotel residents are not required to make a booking for the Spa.
– IS THE SWIMMING POOL HEATED?
Our outdoor swimming pool is heated to 29°C throughout the year
– HOW DO I RESERVE A TABLE AT THE RESTAURANT?
Restaurant tables can be booked directly on +33 (0)4 50 55 35 46 or through hotel reception.
– IS THIS A SKI-IN/SKI-OUT HOTEL?
Our hotel is not close to the ski runs (3 minutes by car to the nearest). A free hotel shuttle can take you to the various ski slopes.
– HOW DO I HIRE MY SKIS?
The hotel works in partnership with the Sanglard shop in the town centre, where you will benefit from a 15% discount on ski hire. The shop will deliver your skis to the hotel, and will collect them on the day of your departure. One ski locker per room is provided in the ski room to store your equipment.
– HOW DO I BOOK MY SKI LESSONS?
You can send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Our concierge service will organise your booking with the ESF.
– CAN YOU ORGANISE MY SKI PASSES?
Passes can be arranged at hotel reception. They must be paid for on receipt and are not refundable.
– IS THERE A LAUNDRY SERVICE?
The hotel offers a 24-hour laundry service, charged to your room.
– ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE THE SWIMMING POOL/SPA?
Children may use the swimming pool at any time, if supervised. Children under 16 years of age are not allowed in the sauna & hammam.